They are not paying winmings, and when you open a ticket they do not reply

I was emailed by them saying that they do pay .. then I said you owe me wining from 4 and 5 months ago .... these are tickets numbers

To be met with abuse from their customer support and them being told I'm a fake and not to submit more!!!! I cant belive they can do this and then steal money .. or just not pay out

They also say ameatuer when I have seen many pics on other sites ,, so who are they kidding

I also spoke to another friend .. she also has not been paid money for over 5 months

RUDE THIEVES

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Watchersweb. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Watchersweb.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Watchersweb to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Watchersweb?

Comments

Anonymous #1084378

My husband is a good photographer.He has taken thousands of photos of me over the years.

We 'won' three contests and were not paid a dime after three requests for payment.

We left two years ago and have not been back.

Anonymous #1056954

*** , I get paid every month. You must be a fake !