If you give details of a fake submission, ie pics stolen from an other site, you get stock reply of 'users may post elsewhere so not necessarily fake'. When I pointed out that one owner of pics they had used had started adding watermarks, explaining that his pics were being stolen from Imgur and used on Watchersweb, my user name was blocked.

Since signing up under a new name, I can see that any messages posted for a submission implying they're stolen usually disappear within a couple of hours. I've found thousands of pictures relating to fake submissions using reverse image search sites; best results are from Yandex and Bing.

Review about: Watchersweb Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Just got banned again! I suspect any positive comments about this website were submitted by one of their minions, Blake, who's so full of himself he's liable to explode.

There are some days when 70% of the submissions are stolen pics up to 12 years old, with fake time stamps added or real time stamps and watermarks removed.

Today (2018/03/27), only one of the nine softcore subs is definitely fake but at least three of the seven hardcore subs are stolen. Would like to know if there's a forum where Watchersweb fakes can be discussed, similar to a Voyeurweb forum I found.